I AM A.I. – Künstliche Intelligenz erklärt
Tuesday to Friday: 9:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m.
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10:00 to 18:00
“I AM A. I.”@ phæno
A. I. or Artificial Intelligence – a technology that increasingly finds its way into our everyday lives. On one hand, it can make life easier in certain areas and complement human abilities, but A. I. can also cross boundaries. “I AM A. I. – Artificial Intelligence Explained” addresses questions surrounding A. I.:
- Can an A. I. solve problems without understanding them?
- Does an A. I. learn from its mistakes?
- Can an A. I. decipher and read handwriting?
- How can an A. I. write poetry?
- Can an A. I. replace musicians in a band?
14 interactive stations enable visitors to look at Artificial Intelligence from different angles and learn more about both its possibilities and limitations. Exciting experiments, videos and images show the mathematical methods behind the technology that vividly convey how A. I. works and where it is applied.
“I AM A. I.” is ideal for all curious people aged 10 and older.